We are looking for a Program Manager to manage our learning & development programs, manage operations in regard to those programs as well as interact and expand programs with existing clients.
Program manager responsibilities include estimation, planning, coordinating and executing training.
Sproutlogix is a disruptive HR tech company focused on upskilling employees using AI, science and behaviour psychology.
The Person in this role will be given an opportunity to interact with the clients, understand and document their training requirements, create proposals, coordinate training calendars, and work with vendors to execute the training. The person will also have to oversee eLearning projects working with implementation partners to make sure that the deliveries are on time and all dependencies are resolved.
- Oversee and manage multiple client projects for the L&D team including managing those client relationships
- Work with finance team to manage vendor and trainer costs & expenses
- Coordinate with Clients on invoices and payments
- Negotiate with clients effectively to maintain profit margins
- Create budget proposals for projects prior to pitching projects
- Interact with clients to understand training requirements
- Work with CRM team to create project plans for all work being done
- Create training plan and calendar based on resources available
- Coordinate training logistics & execution
- Communicate with vendors, and training partners to make sure their deliverables are on time
- Manage internal and client eLearning implementation projects working with implementation partners
- Track and report resource utilization across projects
- Expand relationships with existing customers by cross selling products
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Provides coaching and professional development to team-members
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision – A self-starter & quick learner
- 8-10 years of experience working with clients across the globe
- 5-7 years of experience in program management.
- Experience managing learning & development projects
- Expert written and verbal communication skills in English
- Understanding of project management concepts & reporting
- Microsoft Office expertise in creating documents, proposals, spreadsheets, and presentations is a must
- Proficient in creating detailed budgets, project plans and project management reports
- Basic understanding of CRM processes
- Some understanding of accounting and eLearning is good to have
- Strong experience creating proposals for clients
- Ability in reasoning and solving issues with creative approaches
- Ability to find and implement efficiencies in existing process
- Ability to build good relationships with all partners and client contacts
- Should be able to run a lean team with the help of tools and processes
- Have some business development skills to identify cross sell opportunities and pitch new services to existing clients
Masters degree, English proficiency in spoken and written English is a must, A solid foundation in Microsoft Office Products, PMP or any relevant Project Management certification is a plus.
|Area||Program Management and Client Operations|
|Location||India - Pune(Kharadi)|