We are looking for a Customer Service Analystspecialist to support the culture of putting our customers at the centre of our business, the Client Service Analyst will be responsible for driving operational improvements in line with client expectations and will support the delivery of our client-focused KPIs.
Customer Service Analyst responsibilities include work closely with clients ensuring a positive Client Experience, align with Sproutlogix philosophy and product capability along with our client’s business objectives and strategy.
Sproutlogix is an advisory and Product Development Start-up that was formed by leaders in the Banking industry; who believe in providing cutting-edge business solutions with creative and fresh ideas executed under a lean business model for successful results.
The person playing this role would be given an opportunity to interact with clients and all stakeholders, Define and establish a testing strategy and process. This person will also
take ownership and responsibility for the design and development of all aspects of manual testing along with Team management, Test data management, Creation-execution and maintenance of test strategy.
- Work with the Business Development team to facilitate a seamless customer on-boarding process, ensuring a smooth user-experience and introduction for the client from the start.
- Provide continued value to the client and drive long-term account satisfaction.
- Work closely with clients ensuring a positive Client Experience, align with Sproutlogix philosophy and product capability along with our client’s business objectives and strategy.
- Work towards client renewals, proactively identifying and prioritizing the clients’ need.
- Closely monitor product usage; providing insight to clients. Feed this back to the Sales and Marketing Team and align it with the product road map.
- Work collaboratively to build client testimonials and referrals.
- Anticipate clients’ requirements and possible challenges – make our clients successful!
- Promote the Company’s services (enhancements / updates / new initiatives / maintenance) through the relationships you have nurtured with the clients.
- Identify potential issues within the clients and work with the diverse teams to take timely and effective action to resolve them.
- Contribute to the development of company goals, growth and revenue targets by being an active member of the Sproutlogix team and culture.
- Improving the scalability and efficiency of the process and the function.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ work experience in Client Services with a technology product company.
- Track record of driving customer success.
- Ability to understand customer requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Extremely well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor.
- Ability to grasp the technical concepts relevant to the business.
- Need to have strong MS office skills – Especially MS Project, Powerpoint, Excel.
- Needs to understand basic technical knowhows like Apps, Browsers, Memory, Basic Networking concepts, Databases, API’s, more.
Bachelors / Masters in the field of computer science, information science, or their equivalent
Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
|Job Category||Product Sales and Marketing|
|Role||Customer Service Analyst|
|Area||Customer communication, Customer support & Consulting|
|Reporting to||Program Manager|
|Location||India - Pune(Kharadi)|