Internship at Software services and Product Development Startup, to provide a platform for college aspirants in the field of Communication design and UI/UX design (for web and mobile) across various market domains.
Sproutlogix is a Software services and Product Development Startup that is formed by leaders in the Software services and Banking industry, who believe in providing cutting edge business solutions with creative and fresh ideas, executed under a lean business model for successful results.
The person playing this particular role would be given an opportunity to learn effective ways of providing business solutions to our clients, take part in solution designing sessions with seniors, and generating creative ideas. Strong interns will also learn the ability to translate ideas into functional design solutions and gain an overall understanding of the workflow. With having satisfactory service received by the candidate, an Internship certificate would be issued at the end of the term.
- Branding of the company’s software products
- User Interface and Experience design for mobile and web based applications
- Create effective Design Strategies for different products
- Design powerful Marketing and Promotional Campaigns for the company’s products, in print and for screen
- Work closely with the development team to create smart and beautiful UI/UX for mobile and web applications
- Work proactively & collaboratively to analyse business requirements, design and develop the solutions to meet the requirements
- Proficiency in relevant software (i.e., Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign etc.)
- Knowledge of complete workflow for above mentioned functions- in print and on screen
- Strong aesthetic sense and attention to detail
- Awareness of latest trends and developments in the industry
- Educational qualification in the field of communication design, UI/UX design or their equivalent
- Reasoning and problem-solving capabilities with a creative approach
- Understanding of basic concepts of web and mobile solutions
- A passion for design
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to effectively interact with stakeholders locally and globally (as needed) and handle multiple information tracks concurrently
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision – a self-starter & quick learner
Bachelors / Masters in the field of communication design, UI and UX design, or their equivalent.
|Job Category||Visual Design|
|Role||Graphic Design Intern|
|Area||Communication Design and UI/UX Design|
|Reporting to||Visual Design Lead|
|Location||India - Pune (Kharadi)|