Opportunity at a Product Development Startup, in the field of Communication Design (in Print and Digital Media).
The person playing this particular role will be responsible for the successful execution of product marketing campaigns, right from brainstorming strategies to executing the ideas with impact.
- Maintaining the branding and voice of the company’s software products, through illustrations and typography across media
- Create effective collateral for product marketing and other business needs
- Design powerful marketing and promotional campaigns for the company’s products, in print and for screen
- Work proactively & collaboratively to analyse business requirements, design and develop the solutions to meet the requirements
- Proficiency in relevant software (i.e., Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign etc.)
- Knowledge of complete workflow for above mentioned functions- in print and on screen
- Strong aesthetic sense and attention to detail
- Awareness of latest trends and developments in the industry
- Educational qualification in the field of communication design, graphic design, or their equivalent
- Reasoning and problem-solving capabilities with a creative approach
- Understanding of basic concepts of web and mobile solutions
- A passion for design
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to effectively interact with stakeholders locally and globally (as needed) and handle multiple information tracks concurrently
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision – a self-starter & quick learner
Bachelors / Masters in the field of communication design, graphic design, or their equivalent.
|Job Category||Visual Design|
|Role||Junior Graphic Designer|
|Area||Graphic Design, Communication Design|
|Reporting to||Visual Design Lead|
|Location||India - Pune (Kharadi)|