We are looking for a Product Marketing specialist to boost the brand of the company, generate new business through their effort, manage Inbound & Outbound marketing, and assist in validated product development.
Sproutlogix is an advisory and Product Development Start-up that was formed by leaders in the Banking industry; who believe in providing cutting-edge business solutions with creative and fresh ideas executed under a lean business model for successful results.
Person playing this particular role would be given an opportunity to take the brand to the next level, establish new customer relationships, handle direct and collaborative sales, lead all inbound and outbound marketing, and assist in validated product development.
Candidate must be impeccable in verbal and written communication skills.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Lead the marketing & visual design team to achieve overall marketing goals
- Assist in execution of marketing and advertising activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, web etc.)
- Prepare promotional content
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Provides coaching and professional development to team members in order to enhance their knowledge and marketing skills
- Review and contribute towards product development
- Manage and update the company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision – A self-starter & quick learner
- 4 to 7 years of product sales & marketing experience of dealing with global markets
- Experience with marketing enterprise products is a must
- Understanding of People Strategy (Talent Assessment, Employee Engagement, Performance Management, Talent Retention, Employee Work-life balance, etc) market for corporates is key
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Experience playing the role of Customer Service Representative (or even assisting the team) is key
- Very impressive verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Experience in creatively handling marketing to facilitate sales
- Needs to understand traditional and digital marketing strategies
Masters and/or Bachelors degree on Sales & Marketing stream from an accredited institution
|Job Category||Product Sales and Marketing|
|Area||Sales & Marketing|
|Location||India - Pune|