We are looking for a Product Sales & Marketing specialist to expand relationships with existing customers, establish new customer relationships, handle direct and collaborative sales, manage digital marketing, and assist in validated product development.
Sproutlogix is an advisory and Product Development Start-up that was formed by leaders in the Banking industry; who believe in providing cutting-edge business solutions with creative and fresh ideas executed under a lean business model for successful results.
The person playing this particular role would be given an opportunity to interact with clients to expand relationships with existing customers, establish new customer relationships, handle direct and collaborative sales, manage digital marketing, and assist in validated product development.
Candidate must be impeccable in verbal and written communication skills.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel of customers
- Expand relationships with existing customers by cross selling products.
- Establish new customer relationships by forming and converting potential sales leads.
- Handle direct and collaborative sales for effective sales growth.
- Creatively handle product/brand marketing to facilitate sales
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Review and contribute towards product development
- Provides coaching and professional development to team-member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge and sales skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision – A self-starter & quick learner
- 5 to 10 years of product sales & marketing experience of dealing with clients across the globe
- Experience selling SaaS products for enterprise clients with the global footprint is a must
- Understanding of People Strategy (Talent Assessment, Employee Engagement, Performance Management, Talent Retention, Employee Work-life balance, etc) market for corporates is key
- Experience handling direct sales and assisting team or third-party in assisted/collaborative sales of products or services
- Consistent sales track record meeting expectations and respective standards, maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings
- Very impressive verbal and written communication skills is must
- Experience playing the role of Customer Service Representative (or even assisting the team) to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution is key
- Experience in creatively handling digital marketing to facilitate sales is a plus
- Certification on sales & marketing strategies is a plus
- Experience in training customers in using the product and having prepared product user-manual is a plus
- Proficiency in working on Microsoft Office tools is required
- Experience on telephonic, email, and on field sales is required
Masters and/or Bachelors degree on Sales & Marketing stream from an accredited institution
|Job Category||Product Sales and Marketing|
|Role||Product Sales & Marketing Specialist|
|Area||Product Development, Sales, Marketing|
|Location||India - Pune|