We are looking for a Senior Natural Language Processing Engineer to design and develop cutting edge NLP solutions for enterprise product suite.
Sproutlogix is a Software services and Product Development Startup that was formed by leaders in the Software services and Banking industry who believe in providing cutting-edge business solutions with creative and fresh ideas executed under a lean business model for successful results.
A person playing this role will be given an opportunity to own and be part the AI engineering practice, and work on highly scalable and distributed web and mobile applications. Candidate playing this role will be hands-on working experience on Google Dialog flow tool and proprietary NLP solutions around standard libraries.
The role requires working with new & cutting-edge technologies along with understanding the concepts of cloud computing and being part of the product design sessions & decision making.
- Work on designing new NLP solutions for the Sproutlogix product suite for different use cases.
- Hands on working on development & defect fixing for the product.
- Work directly with the company leadership to define a roadmap for the product.
- Learn to build quality solutions and be proactive in fixing the defects if any were introduced for delivering stablesolutions.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience working on different Natural Language Processing libraries (NLTK, Google NLP engine, IBM Watson etc.)
- 3-5 of experience building complex enterprise & SAAS solutions
- Hands-on experience using Google Dialogflow or similar bot frameworks
- Experience working with PHP and Python
- Hands-on experience working with different data sources like MongoDB, MySql, etc.
- Very strong vocabulary and written communication skills
- Experience in working with different stakeholders to build understanding of various factors that impact a business problem and come up with data points required to build the right model
- Experienced working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to own and run the AI engineering practice with thought leadership
- Ability in problem reasoning and solving with creative approaches
- Ability to get up to speed with having quick and self-learning mind-set and passion on business systems, tools & technologies, and concepts
- Possesses aptitude to debug issues and come up with multiple technical solutions for a problem
- Ability to work collaboratively and flexibility to multitask
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision – A self-starter & quick learner
Masters in the field of computer science, with focus on AI/NLP
|Job Category||Product Development|
|Role||Sr. NLP Engineer|
|Location||India - Pune|