Junior Infrastructure engineer at a Software service and Product Development Startup.
Sproutlogix is a Software services and Product development Startup that was formed by leaders in the Software services and Banking industry who believe in providing cutting edge business solutions with creative and fresh ideas executed under a lean business model for successful results.
A person playing this particular role will be given an opportunity to work on application infrastructure meant for highly scalable web applications. Candidates for this role should have demonstrated experience designing and implementing enterprise network and hardware management practices. The ideal candidate will bring both strategic vision and solid execution skills to shape the hardware and software infrastructure for the organization.
The role requires working with new & cutting edge cloud computing infrastructure and technologies along with understanding the concepts of networking and user/system administration.
- Work on Linux and windows
- Design and maintain the network infrastructure for all application environments
- Design and maintain internal organization infrastructure for user machines
- 1-3 years of experience working on network administration
- Excellent working knowledge of operating system concepts
- Excellent working knowledge of Linux platforms and environment
- Experience in setting up user’s management for a diverse environment containing Windows, Linux and Mac OS users
- Experience setting up LAN, WAN and network connectivity
- Experience working on cloud platforms like AWS, Google Cloud etc.
- Experience in FTP and Database handling
- Working knowledge of Windows Server and Windows Authentication servers
- Good understanding of infrastructure management best practices
- Ability to get up to speed with having quick and self-learning mind-set and passion for operating systems and technology in general
- Aptitude to debug issues and come up with multiple technical solutions for a problem
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and flexibility to multi task
- Ability to provide technical support
- Monitor Virtual classroom-WizIQ and provide technical support in training
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision – A self-starter & quick learner
- Hardware purchases – Get quotations from different vendors and look for best possible deals.
- Bachelors / Masters in the field of computer science, information science, or their equivalent
- Good communicator and team player with strong organizational skills
- A good sense of humor and a passion for technology
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Grade/Level||Associate System Engineer|
|Location||India - Pune(Kharadi)|