Effective date: 29.May.2017
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Sproutlogix Pvt. Ltd and all its subsidiaries (Get Through Guides Pvt Ltd. & Inspice Technologies Pvt. Ltd.)
This policy informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information we receive. By using Sproutlogix tools platform, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Sproutlogix tools is owned and operated by Sproutlogix Pvt. Ltd (“We”/ “we”/ “us” / “our”/ “Company”). We reserve all intellectual property rights in the Sproutlogix tools (and its constituent applications), including in any enhancements, customizations, modifications and derivative works developed by us from time to time. We have necessary rights to use the name and/or logo owned by or licensed to us in publicity material, advertising or marketing collateral, unless specifically stated otherwise herein.
Types of Information
We gather two types of information about users:
Non-personally identifiable information (information that does not identify a specific individual):
- Through Website: When visitors use Sproutlogix tools, we collect and aggregate information indicating, among other things, which pages were visited, the order in which they were visited, and which links were “clicked”. Collecting such information involves the collection and logging of IP addresses, operating system, and browser software used by each user of Sproutlogix tools. The non-personally identifiable information we collect helps us identify preferences of the uses.
- Through Mobile Applications: We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of Sproutlogix tools on your phone. The Sproutlogix tools suite may record information such as how often you use the application, events that occur within the application, aggregate usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personally identifiable information you submit; for example, we can and do link information related to how you use the application, where the application was downloaded from, and from which device and location, and tie that information to personally identifiable information in order to serve your business requirements. On mobile applications, we may send push notifications to your device.
Personally identifiable information:
- “Personal Information” is information that directly identifies or reasonably can be used to identify an individual user of this website, web app, app or any other technical devices (collectively the “Sproutlogix tools”). Examples include, but not limited to name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, uniform identity number and user profile picture.
In certain areas of Sproutlogix tools, such as those in which you or your organization complete a profile, submit your resume, or create a new account, we may request that you or your organization provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to, your e-mail address, name, date of birth, phone number, profession, or work experience. We may, in such situations, seek to identify which informational items are required and which are optional. In some instances, we may collect geo-location based information for the purpose of helping identify your preferences. We may share this information for the sole purpose of providing you Services of Sproutlogix tools. You may opt-out of location based services by editing the setting at the device level.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that an application sends to your device or network while you are viewing Sproutlogix tools.
- Log files
Sproutlogix tools web servers may automatically log aggregate information, such as a user’s IP address, domain name, browser type, date and time of access, and other log file data.
Collection, Use and Disclosure of Information
- Collection of Information
In general, we collect and use your information to provide the services to you.
- Information provided by you: We collect information that you submit in the process of creating or editing your user profile on Sproutlogix tools. For example, our registration and login process requires you to provide us with a valid e-mail address. Additionally, we collect any information that you voluntarily enter, including Personal Information, into any postings, comments or forums within the Services.
Third-party service providers: Sproutlogix tools do transmit your information to third parties who provide services for Sproutlogix tools to constitute as a platform. However, we do not transmit your information to third parties for advertising purposes without your prior consent.
- Use of Information
In general, Personal Information and other information you submit or share with us is used for the following purposes: to enable your access to Sproutlogix tools; to provide, maintain, protect, develop and improve Sproutlogix tools; to customize the content you receive from us and our trusted partners; and to communicate with you, including via email.
- Disclosure of Information
We do not disclose your private Personal Information except in the limited circumstances described below:
Communications on your email address
We are committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your private Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Even though we have taken significant steps to protect your Personal Information, no company, including us, can fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information.
- Organizational Safeguards: Access to Personal Information will be limited to the appropriate employees of Company, business partners (authorized third parties) of Company who require access to manage and process Personal Information in order to carry out Sproutlogix tools Services to satisfy your business requirements.
- Physical Safeguards: Active files are stored in locked filing cabinets when not in use. All inactive files or Personal Information no longer required are shredded prior to disposal to prevent inadvertent disclosure to unauthorized persons.
- Technological Safeguards: Personal Information contained in our computers and electronic data bases are protected in accordance with generally accepted industry standards. Our Internet router or server has firewall protection sufficient to protect personal and confidential business information against virus attacks and “sniffer” software arising from internet activity.
- Data Retention by Us: We will retain Personal Information we process on behalf of our customers for as long as needed to provide Sproutlogix tools Services and to comply with our legal and/or contractual obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. When the purpose for which Company is processing the Personal Information is fulfilled, expires or is terminated, we will, upon request, provide our customers with a copy of their Personal Information stored by us, and we will then either delete or anonymize/de-identify any remaining Personal Information in accordance with our customer agreements.
- Data Security: Sproutlogix tools is developed cautiously with generally accepted industry practices. With rich background on data protection and processes, our security specialists have designed the system to make sure your data is safe. We follow industry-leading hosting operations facilitated by Google Cloud Security.
Sproutlogix tools doesn’t store the user passwords, they are always hashed (and salted) securely using bcrypt and protected by Auth0 in most cases, a state-of-art security service that is industry certified.
Within your organization, you can define which user should be given what access with help of our simple Roles and Privileges module. You are the owner of your data, Sproutlogix tools allows you to manage your user roles the best way you see fit.
You have the right to request a copy of the Personal Information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your Personal Information, please contact us at [email protected] We may charge a reasonable fee for this service. We want to make sure that your information is accurate and up-to-date. We also provide you with tools and account settings to access or modify the Personal Information you provided to us and associated with your account.
Our Policy Towards Minors
“Minors” are individuals under the age of majority in their place of residence as per the applicable laws.
Our services are not intended for and may not be used by Minors. We do not knowingly collect information from Minors. To use Sproutlogix tools, you must be the age of legal majority in your place of residence. By using Sproutlogix tools, you hereby represent that you are at least the age of legal majority in your place of residence and as per applicable laws. All information provided to us will be treated as if it was provided by an adult. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete information associated with a minor as soon as practicable if we learn that a minor has submitted information about himself/herself to us.
How to Contact Us
If an individual has a concern about our Personal Information handling practices, a complaint, in writing, may be directed to the email address provided below with the subject “Complaint” in the email.
Upon verification of the individual’s identity, we will act promptly to investigate the complaint and provide a written report of the investigation’s findings to the individual.
- General Enquiry
© 2017 Sproutlogix Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
Unit No. 305, 3rd Floor,
Eon Free Zone,Kharadi,
Contact Number: +1-800-243-1578 (USA),
+91(20) 6533-5566 (India)
Email: [email protected]