Last modified: May 24, 2018
Your Agreement and Consent
Intellectual Property Rights
The Services are owned and operated by Sproutlogix Solutions Inc (“We”/ “we”/ “us” / “our”/ “Company”). We reserve all intellectual property rights in the Sproutlogix tools (and its constituent applications), including in any enhancements, customizations, modifications and derivative works developed by us from time to time. We have necessary rights to use the name and/or logo owned by or licensed to us in publicity material, advertising or marketing collateral, unless specifically stated otherwise herein.
Types of Information We Collect
We gather two types of information about users:
Non-personally identifiable information (information that does not identify a specific individual):
- Through our Website: When visitors access Sproutlogix websites, we collect and aggregate information indicating, among other things, which pages were visited, the order in which they were visited, and which links were “clicked”. Collecting such information involves the collection and logging of IP addresses, operating system, and browser software used by each user. The non-personally identifiable information we collect helps us identify the preferences of users of our websites.
- Through our Mobile Applications: We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand how the functionality of our tools and applications is used on your phone. Our suite of tools and applications may record information such as how often you use them, events that occur within the application, aggregate usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personally identifiable information you submit. We may link information related to how you use the application, where the application was downloaded from, and from which device and location, and tie that information to personally identifiable information to serve you or your organization’s business requirements.
Personally identifiable information:
- “Personal Information” is information that directly identifies or reasonably can be used to identify an individual user of the Services. Examples of information include, but not limited to, name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, uniform identity number and user profile picture.
In certain areas of our Services, such as those in which you or your organization complete a profile, submit your resume, or create a new account, we may request that you or your organization provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to, your e-mail address, name, date of birth, phone number, profession, or work experience. We may, in such situations, seek to identify which informational items are required and which are optional. In some instances, we may collect geo-location based information for the purpose of helping identify your preferences. We may share this information with our authorized partners for the sole purpose of providing you our Services. You may opt-out of location based services by editing the setting at the device level.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that an application sends to your device or network while you are viewing our Websites and applications.
- Log files
Our computer servers that host our Websites and applications may automatically log aggregate information, such as a user’s IP address, domain name, browser type, date and time of access, and other log file data.
Collection, Use and Disclosure of Information
- Collection of Information
In general, we collect and use your information to provide the Services to you.
- Information provided by you: We collect information that you submit during the process of creating or editing your user profile in our Services. For example, our registration and login process require you to provide us with a valid e-mail address. Additionally, we collect any information that you voluntarily provide, including Personal Information, into any postings, comments or forums within the Services.
- Information we collect automatically: When you use our Services, we may collect information about your visit to our Websites, your usage of the Services, and your web browsing. That information may include your IP address, your operating system, your browser ID, your browsing activity, and other information about how you interacted with our websites.
- Information from use of our Services: We may receive information about how and when you use our Services, store it in log files or other types of file associated with your account, and link it to other information we collect about you. This information may include, for example your IP address, time, date, browser used, and actions you have taken within the application. This type of information helps us to improve our services for both you and all other users.
Third-party service providers: Some of our Services may share your information with third parties who provide services to Sproutlogix that are essential for us to be able to offer our Services. However, we do not share your information with third parties for advertising purposes without your prior consent.
- Use of Information
In general, Personal Information and other information you submit or share with us is used for the following purposes: to enable your access to our Services; to provide, maintain, protect, develop and improve our Services; to customize the content you receive from us and our trusted partners; and to communicate with you, including via email.
- Disclosure of Information
We do not disclose your private Personal Information except in the limited circumstances described below:
We are committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your private Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Even though we have taken significant steps to protect your Personal Information, no company, including us, can fully eliminate security risks associated with protecting your Personal Information.
- Organizational Safeguards: Access to Personal Information will be limited to the appropriate employees of Company, business partners (authorized third parties) of Company who require access to manage and process Personal Information in order to carry out our Services to satisfy your business requirements.
- Physical Safeguards: Active files are stored in locked filing cabinets when not in use. All inactive files or Personal Information no longer required are shredded prior to disposal to prevent inadvertent disclosure to unauthorized persons.
- Technological Safeguards: Personal Information contained in our computers and electronic data bases are protected in accordance with generally accepted industry standards. Our Internet routers, gateways and servers have firewall protection sufficient to protect personal and confidential business information against virus attacks and “sniffer” software arising from internet activity.
- Data Retention by Us: We will retain Personal Information we process on behalf of our customers for as long as needed to provide our Services and to comply with our legal and/or contractual obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. When the purpose for which Company is processing, the Personal Information is fulfilled, expires or is terminated, we will, upon request, provide our customers with a copy of their Personal Information stored by us, and we will then either delete or anonymize/de-identify any remaining Personal Information in accordance with our customer agreements.
- Data Security: Our Services are developed with generally accepted industry practices. With rich background on data protection and processes, our security specialists have designed our Services to make sure your data is safe. We follow industry-leading hosting operations facilitated by Google Cloud Security.
Our tools and applications don’t store unencrypted user passwords, they are always hashed (and salted) securely using bcrypt and in most cases protected by Auth0, a state-of-art security service that is industry certified.
Within your organization, you can define which user should be given what access with help of our Roles and Privileges module. You are the owner of your data; our tools and applications allow you to manage your user roles the best way you see fit.
- Our Servers Operate in the United States: Our servers are in the United States, so your information may be transferred to, stored, or processed in the United States. Regardless of where your information is stored or processed, we apply the same protections described in this policy. By using our Websites, you understand and consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of your information to our facilities in the United States and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this policy.
You have the right to request a copy of the Personal Information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all your Personal Information, please contact us at [email protected] We may charge a reasonable fee for this service. We also provide you with tools and account settings to access or modify the Personal Information you provided to us and associated with your account.
Our Policy Towards Minors
“Minors” are individuals under the age of majority in their place of residence as per the applicable laws.
Our services are not intended for and may not be used by Minors. We do not knowingly collect information from Minors. To use our Services, you must be the age of legal majority in your place of residence. By using our Services, you hereby represent that you are at least the age of legal majority in your place of residence and as per applicable laws. All information provided to us will be treated as if it was provided by an adult. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete information associated with a minor as soon as practicable if we learn that a minor has submitted information about himself/herself to us.
We will give an individual access to any Personal Information we hold about them within 30 days of any request for that information. Individuals may request to access, correct, amend or delete information we hold about them by using this link. Unless it is prohibited by law, we will remove any Personal Information about an individual from our servers at your request. There is no charge for an individual to access or update their Personal Information.
How to Contact Us
If an individual has a concern about our Personal Information handling practices, a complaint, in writing, may be directed to the email address provided below with the subject “Complaint” in the email.
Upon verification of the individual’s identity, we will act promptly to investigate the complaint and provide a written report of the investigation’s findings to the individual.
- General Enquiry
© 2020 Sproutlogix Solutions Inc All rights reserved.
Unit No. 304, 3rd Floor,
Eon Free Zone,Kharadi,
Contact Number: +1-800-243-1578 (USA),
+91(20) 6710-5969 (India)
Email: [email protected]