- You must have attained the age of majority as per the applicable laws to use Sproutlogix tools;
Intellectual Property Rights and Ownership
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws:
- Sproutlogix Solutions Inc (“we”), together with its licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in Sproutlogix tools, and in any enhancement, modifications, customization or derivative works developed or prepared by us based on the Sproutlogix tools; and
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in Sproutlogix tools are hereby reserved by us.
Restrictions on Use
- You must not:
- sell, rent or sub-license materials of Sproutlogix tool;
- show any materials of Sproutlogix tools in public;
- exploit materials of Sproutlogix tools for a commercial purpose;
- redistribute materials of Sproutlogix tool;
- use Sproutlogix tools in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the Sproutlogix tools or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of these tools;
- use Sproutlogix tools in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity; or
- use Sproutlogix tools for service bureau purposes.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to Sproutlogix tools, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on Sproutlogix tools.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through Sproutlogix tools, or in relation to Sproutlogix tools, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading or otherwise infringing intellectual property rights of any third party.
Registration and Accounts
- You may register for accessing Sproutlogix tools by completing and submitting the account registration form on www.sproutlogix.com.
- You must not
- allow any other person to use your account to access the Sproutlogix tools, and
- use any other person’s account to access the Sproutlogix tools, unless you have that person’s express written permission to do so.
- You must notify us, in writing, immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account.
User Login Details
- If you want to use Sproutlogix tool you must register for an account with Sproutlogix tool.
- You must keep your user id and password confidential.
- You must notify us, in writing, immediately if you become aware of any disclosure or theft of your password.
- You are solely responsible for any activity on Sproutlogix tools arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
Cancellation and Suspension of Account
- We may:
- With respect to your content, you :
- grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, copy, modify, sub-license, store and use for Artificial Intelligence, machine learning, research and analysis purpose; and
- waive all your moral rights to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person’s legal rights, and must not or can give rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or rights of any personal under applicable data protection legislation;
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person.
We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on Sproutlogix tool;
- that the material on the Sproutlogix tools is up to date; or
- that the Sproutlogix tools or any service on the Sproutlogix tools will remain available.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of Sproutlogix tools services, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any Sproutlogix tools services.
We specifically disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of Sproutlogix tool, for contracts or services sold through our Sproutlogix tools, for your action or inaction in connection with Sproutlogix tools or for any damage to your computer or data or any other damage you may incur in connection with or due to use of Sproutlogix tool. Your use of Sproutlogix tools services are at your own risk.
Limitations of Liability
- are subject to Section 10.1; and
- To the extent that Sproutlogix tools and the information and services on Sproutlogix tools are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
In no event shall we or our agents be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or for any business losses, loss of profits, income, revenue, use, goodwill, loss or corruption of any data, database or software arising out of or in any way connected with the use of Sproutlogix tools, contracts and services purchased through our Sproutlogix tools, the delay or inability to use Sproutlogix tools or otherwise arising in connection with Sproutlogix tools, contracts or related services, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of any such damages.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
- send you one or more formal notice;
- temporarily suspend your and your organization’s access to Sproutlogix tool;
- permanently prohibit you and your organization from accessing Sproutlogix tool;
- commence legal action against you and your organization, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- suspend or delete your and your organization’s account on Sproutlogix tool.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- We reserve the right to change these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Please check this page periodically for any updates.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A., excluding any conflict of laws rules or principles.
- If there is any dispute relating to the Site or these Terms, you and Sproutlogix agree to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts of Queens County, State of New York, U.S.A.
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be struck and the remaining provisions will remain in full effect.
- If you or others violate these Terms and we take no immediate action, this in no way limits or waives our rights, such as our right to take action in the future or in similar situations.
- These terms were last updated on 04/20/2020 and are effective immediately.
How to Contact Us
If an individual has a concern about our Personal Information handling practices, a complaint, in writing, may be directed to the email address provided below with the subject “Complaint” in the email.
Upon verification of the individual’s identity, we will act promptly to investigate the complaint and provide a written report of the investigation’s findings to the individual.
295 Madison Avenue, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Contact Number: +1-800-243-1578
Email: [email protected]
© 2020 Sproutlogix Solutions Inc All rights reserved.